Concrete Hose Support
Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.99
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- The Ultimate Protection and Support for Concrete Hoses: Pumper Caddy concrete hose support system was invented to keep everything running smoothly from the pump to the pour. It protects any surface by using an injected molded non-marking fiberglass reinforced plastic cradle that prevents clamps and/or hoses from damaging existing surfaces.
- Lightweight Yet Durable and Sturdy Frame: Our non-marking reinforced plastic design, creates a lightweight and waterproof product, made to last long; It is constructed with a rust and corrosion-free plastic blend material that is durable enough to pump your concrete over the roughest surfaces without damaging the surface or your concrete pump equipment.
- Designed for Simplicity and Reliability: Designed with deep cradles and grooves that will secure your concrete hose in place without any other piece needed; Once pumper caddy hose support is placed on junctions on the desired position, it will move back and forth releasing the pressure on the hoses without creeping closed; Single piece design allows this support to be used in a curve around and avoids obstacles with ease; Easy to clean just hose it off and let air dry. It is compatible with shotcrete, pea gravel, and big rock pump hoses and clamps.
- Increased Concrete Hose Pumping is elevated from the ground to help in pumping concrete, it is 3 inches inch at its support point and 4’8 inches wide; Each cradle can be connected at the same height which greatly increases the concrete flow when compared to an uneven angled surface.
- Hassle-Free Preparation and Setup: Conveniently ready to use straight of the box with no assembly required. Comes complete with Pumper Caddy concrete hose support, and it’s stackable which it makes very easy to carry and store.